Beazer homeowners help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by purchasing and living in ENERGY STAR certified, energy efficient new homes. We want to thank you for your help in protecting the environment by giving you the chance for Beazer to PAY YOUR UTILITY BILL. It’s very easy to enter:
- Email your gas and/or electric bill for the March 2014 billing period to email@example.com
- In the body of the email, include the name of the Beazer community you live in
- Include in the subject line — GREEN SAVER
All entries must be sent on or before 11:59pm May 12th, 2014 to be considered. Beazer will draw 20 random bills and pay their balance (up to $250 per bill). Please be advised that only current Beazer homeowners may enter and proof of home ownership will be required to collect your prize. Please review the official rules below for complete entry and selection details.
If you haven’t already, make sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for energy saving tips and contest updates.
Green Saver Rewards Social Giveaway Official Rules
- Beazer Homes will draw from timely received entries 20 random bills and the corresponding entrants, upon eligibility verification, will have their submitted bill paid up to $250.
- Beazer Homes will notify the winners via email with formal instructions on how to claim their prize. Beazer homes will post a winners’ list/ announcement on their blog and social channels following email notification to all winners.
April 22nd-May 12th: Beazer homeowner may enter the contest by emailing March gas and/or electric bill for their Beazer home as well as the name of the Beazer community in which they live, to Internet_marketing@beazer.com.
May 12th-May 14th: Beazer will evaluate all applicants for eligibility and randomly select 20 winning bills to be paid by the Company. Green Saver Rewards winners will be notified by Beazer Homes via email.
May 22nd: A public announcement of the winners will be made on the b.com blog and Beazer social channels.
RULES AND ELIGIBILITY:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD.
- Entries must be received between April 22nd and May 12th. “Receipt” shall be deemed to have occurred when Beazer’s servers record receipt of the email.
- Odds of winning depend on the actual number of entries received.
- Entrants must have a valid email address at time of entry, be at least 18 years of age, and be current Beazer homeowners. Proof of ownership will be verified through the applicable publicly accessible governmental database.
- Submission must be completed via email as described in instructions.
- Submitted bill must be for a full monthly billing cycle and must include the majority of the days for March 2014.
- By participating in the Green Saver Rewards Social Giveaway, you hereby agree to Sponsor’s collection and usage, for marketing purposes, of the personal information you provide, including your submitted bill (with all personally identifying information removed).
- Entrants may not be employees of Beazer Homes or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or officers, or immediate family members or persons living in the same household as any of the persons identified above.
- Winners will receive their prizes in the form of a check from Beazer Homes to be issued no later than Friday, May 23rd.
- Only the prizes specified above will be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are sole responsibility of winners.
- By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree to release any and all claims against Beazer and all related parties from any and all liability whatsoever arising from participation in the Giveaway.
- All issues and questions concerning the Giveaway and the enforceability of these Rules and Eligibility, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Beazer in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
- Beazer’s decision on eligibility and winners is final.
- Beazer Homes, 1000 Abernathy Road, Suite 260, Atlanta, Georgia 30328.
Even if you haven’t purchased your own place this scenario probably sounds familiar if you’ve ever been part of new home design: You’re standing in front of an endless array of paint swatches in your local home improvement store with your favorite color in mind, but no idea whether it’s fit for your walls and decor. A polite sales associate comes to ask whether you need help. You pause and widen your eyes at the rainbow of color selections and look up tentatively.
This is a paint puzzle friends, but it’s something you can make easier with a little preparation. Beazer Homes joined our industry partner, Sherwin Williams, for a National Painting Week Twitter chat with designer Jeff Andrews to get tips for homeowners to minimize this confusion. Below are the takeaways; you can read on for more detail from our conversation. Beazer also makes sure that our knowledgeable team of design consults is available to answer questions for buyers during their new home design meeting when finishes and paint colors are selected.
The Takeaway: There is no right or wrong when it comes to selecting a paint color. Go with what you like; you’re the one who is going to have to live in the home.
The Takeaway: Not sure what your individual style is or what colors you prefer? Select a light, warm neautral that will blend with a variety of other color palettes and furnishings that you collect.
You’re officially invited to the ribbon cutting ceremony for new model homes in the Houston community of Highland Crossing. Join us Thursday, April 24th at 10:30 AM-12:30 PM at 1302 Ownby Court Pearland, TX 77581. If you’re a real estate agent in the Houston, TX area interested in selling new homes make sure to join us for this wonderful event.
Newly constructed and professionally decorated, these new models perfectly showcase all that this family-friendly community with homes from $218,990 has to offer your clients. You can tour our new models, enjoy lunch, and speak with Beazer team members to learn more about the Choice Plans in this community that are designed to save your clients money. You can also spend the afternoon getting to know Pearland Chamber of Commerce members also in attendance.
Beazer Homes is the proud recipient of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s 2014 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award. Selected from more than 16,000 organizations that participate in the ENERGY STAR program, Beazer is being recognized for our outstanding contribution to reducing greenhouse gas emissions through building ENERGY STAR certified new homes.
Building ENERGY STAR Certified homes since 2011, every home we build comes with energy efficiencies that lead to significant savings for buyers in the form of lower utility bills. Be sure to check out the video below to view some of the energy efficiency new home features available for incorporation into Beazer homes in select divisions. Additionally, each Beazer home is tested by an independent, 3rd party energy rater to calculate HERS score ; the lower the HERS score, the more energy efficient the home. For example, a typical new home built to current code averages a score of around 100 while resale homes typically average higher scores than that. At Beazer our homes receive average ratings in the 50′s and 60′s. Imagine those cost savings!
If you’re looking for a new home mark your calendars and make sure to attend a GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION of our Georgia, Indiana, and Maryland communities in the next few weeks. If you haven’t already, make sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest event information. Read on for details of these exciting new communities. We hope to see you there!
Covington in Apex, NC: Saturday, March 22nd at noon. Join us for food, fun, and tours of our newly decorated model home. We’ll also release some of the best home sites yet on cul-de-sac and wooded lots at the event.
Glenhaven in Milton, GA: Saturday, March 22nd from 11:30 am- 6:00 pm. Tour our gorgeous model home and learn how you can put your stamp on one of these 3-5 bedroom homes with Beazer’s Choice Plans for FREE!
Kenneland Park in Westfield, IN: Saturday, March 29th from 12:00 pm- 5:00 pm. Event attendees will be one of the first to tour two new decorated model homes and enjoy live entertainment, refreshments and giveaways. Kenneland Park will feature three to six bedroom, single family homes starting at $220,900.
Jacob’s Forest in Severn, MD: Saturday and Sunday March 29th and 30th beginning at 11:00 am. Grand Opening attendees will have the opportunity to tour our brand new model home and the chance to enjoy food, fun and prizes. These convenient three bedroom townhomes with one-car garages start at $285,990.
If you’ve been thinking about building a new home in Phoenix, AZ or New Jersey now is definitely the time to act. This weekend you can join us for the official grand opening celebration of our newest communities: Artesa in Phoenix, AZ and the Estates at Devonshire in Mullica Hill, NJ. Make sure to read on for event and community details.
Artesa Community Opening Near Phoenix, AZ:
You’re invited to join us Saturday, March 8th at 11:00 AM to tour our beautiful new model home and learn more about this exceptional community located at the base of South Mountain with easy access to I-10. The homes in Beazer’s Artesa community will offer 3-7 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and start at $222,900. Our grand opening celebration will offer something for everyone: fun in the community’s own park, face painting, a balloon twister, and goodies from taco and ice cream trucks.
Stop by Beazer Homes’ newest New Jersey community on Saturday, March 8 and Sunday, March 9th for the grand opening of the Estates at Devonshire. We’ll have representatives on hand all day to tell you more about these soon-to-be 4 and 5 bedroom homes featuring brand new designs, two-story ceilings and oversized gourmet kitchens. Homes in this picturesque neighborhood start in the 300s and are just minutes away from historic Mullica Hill and a short drive from Philadelphia, PA.
New Orlando, Florida Homes Coming Soon:
Windermere Trails in Orlando, Florida- Opening March 15th
Orchard Hills in Orlando, Florida- Opening March 15th
Reserve at Sawgrass in Orlando, Florida- Opening March 15th
Stay tuned to our blog and social channels like Facebook and Twitter for the latest event information and community news. We hope to see you soon!
We thought we would share some nice remarks new Beazer homeowners in Charleston, SC were kind enough to relay to our sales team this week. We strive to provide an outstanding experience to each homeowner in every division. We appreciate all feedback, good and bad, for helping us improve our service and the homes we construct.
You can view more Beazer Homes testimonials from real Beazer homebuyers by visiting our Guild Quality profile.
Did you know the square footage of the average American single family home rose by almost 50 ft last year? While 50 ft. may not seem like much, we think it’s a good indicator of homebuyers’ rising expectations to get exactly what they want out of their new home floor plan options.
Whether it’s a double vanity, an open kitchen, or a media room you’re after, Beazer Homes is excited to introduce Choice Plans to new homebuyers. Choice Plans are a selection of the most popular design and structural options for living, bath and secondary spaces that allow homeowners to decide exactly how they want to live in their new space. Unlike other design options that most builders charge a la carte, Choice Plans are offered to Beazer homebuyers on select models at no additional cost.
Depending on the floor plan that you select, your new home counselor can inform you of all of the Choice Plan features available for that particular plan. If you’re a couple that likes to entertain, the Choice Plan Entertainers’ kitchen with large, central island may be just what you’re after. If you’re a family with energetic tweens, an upstairs rec room could hold the key to a peaceful living environment.
Make sure to stay tuned to our blog and Facebook fan page as we introduce more Choice Plans to our nationwide inventory. You can view floor plan options in the Beazer communities near you and learn more about the benefits of building a new home by visiting our website.
If the crazy winter weather has you dreaming of some place warm for your next home, be sure to check out new homes in Tampa, FL in Beazer Homes’ newest community: Village at Park Place. We’re hosting the official Grand Opening Event this weekend on Saturday, February 22nd and Sunday, February 23rd from 11am-4pm. Our brand new designer-decorated model will be open for tours and we’ll have fun for everyone with food truck refreshments.
Our knowledgeable sales staff will be on location to help you discover how one of these low-maintenance 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom town homes with garage could be yours. Village at Park Place not only features all of the benefits of a new Beazer home with more personalization, energy efficiency, and mortgage choices, but it also offers shops and restaurants within walking distance. This picturesque community is also only a few minutes’ drive from the Gulf.
We hope to see you this weekend. Come learn how the Village at Park Place is the perfect place to get away or enjoy all that Tampa has to offer year round. To learn more about the specific plans available in this new development, visit or community page or contact one of our New Home Information Managers at (813) 299-3822 today!
Valentine’s Day is almost here. If you’re scrambling for the perfect gift then you’ll be happy to know that our Get More Sales Event lasts through Sunday, February 16th. Were you hoping for something a little more touchy feely? Okay, in that case you’ll probably like to know that the Wall Street Journal just published a Realtor.com survey that answers the age-old question, what makes us love a home? They’ve looked beyond just budget, location, and checking all the necessity boxes to find out what home features really make us tick. You may be surprised that the answer really depends on gender. Of the 1,082 homeowners surveyed from January 9th-20th of this year, 69% admitted to having had a home crush. 39% of the women surveyed were trying to date out of their league; that is, they loved a home they knew was outside of their price range.
Also according to the survey, 43% of women said it was an open floor plan option that made them fall in love with a particular house while 40% of men said it was their home’s garage that sealed the deal. No matter which of these items is on your dream home wish list, finding the right home is an emotional process. To help avoid homesearch heartbreak, Leslie Piper, Realtor.com’s Consumer Housing Specialist offered the following tips:
Tips to Avoid Home Search Heartache:
- Keep your options open. Do shop around in several of the communities close to your desired location to give yourself choices.
- Maintain realistic expectations. Do your research and know what your housing budget can and cannot get you.
- Have an open mind. Identify a short list of non-negotiables in your new home. If a home or home plan ticks all of these boxes then it may be worth a second look.
Were there other factors that led you to decide that your home was the one? Make sure to tell us what those features were below in the comments.